Photos: Inter/Micro 2016
International microscopy symposium to be held at McCrone Research Institute, Chicago, June 12 – 16, 2017.
Join the world’s leading amateur and professional microscopists at the 69th annual Inter/Micro symposium. Events will include:
• Three days of research presentations: microscopy techniques and instrumentation, environmental and industrial microscopy, and chemical and forensic microscopy
• Two-day workshop (topic to be announced)
• Evening with Brian presentation by Brian J. Ford
• SMSI awards dinner
• Photomicrography competition
• Silent and live auctions … and more!
For more information contact:
McCrone Research Institute
2820 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60616-3230
Phone: 312-842-7100 Fax: 312-842-1078